STAGE 7: Torroella de Montgrí - BegurDate: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Distance: 22,42km (13,93mi)
Time: 5h 57min
Moving time: 5h 04min
Start elevation: 32m (104ft)
Finish elevation: 178m (584ft)
Min. elevation: 4m (13ft)
Max. elevation: 178m (584ft)
1. View of the river and the Montgrí castle (Stage 6) at the background.
2. View of the fields and coast (with Medes Islands).
3. Yellow covered fields with Mongtri castle (again!) at the very background.
4. Spring has definitely sprung!
5. Antique and current street signs of Fontclara.
6. Fields covered with poppies and the medieval village of Pals at the background.
7. The path from Pals to Begur is an ascending track among pine forests.
Next stage: Begur - Palamós.
Images from Muffins in my Backpack.